The memes are posts of MemeCenter. Too look the site click here

Wednesday 18 January 2012

My Crew The 'Trojan'

So I have this crew named "Trojan" I proud of us, we actually came from 5 people to 14/15 people........ I know that you think that is just a little but still its making me proud just to think of it, the crew is fun,awesome, its almost are like a family to me now. There are things that always make me joyful is hanging out with those guys and girls (don't worry girls you wont be left out) those guys(including me) are make nothing to something, its just like me and the crew we all just a losers back then, and then we made this and we are like in the top 5 gang in our school, you know....... If you are interested to became a "Trojan" than just email me

No comments:

Post a Comment