The memes are posts of MemeCenter. Too look the site click here

Thursday 19 December 2013

Apology

Holy shit guys I am so sorry I haven't been posting lately you know cause its exam week and my god damn Wi-Fi is keep redirecting me from blogger so yeah that's pretty much it. SO let me give you some update what happens when I am not blogging

THE POST
ok so at the time before exam week I already have a post that I want to publish but since my Wi-Fi didn't work I cant publish it.
So here it is 




so when my class have PE before the exam we play (as you can guess) softball. Nothing much really I just want to have this picture in my blog.

well I think thats it, I know its a short post but still at least I post something. Oh and after I am going to blog about mass effect 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment