The memes are posts of MemeCenter. Too look the site click here

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Do you want to be single until your in college?? I don't think so

I have a friend that want to be single until college, and I think " man your an idiot ",  I mean seriously why do you want be single until you in college?? seriously tell me. and I'm here to tell you why you shouldn't do that because that just stupid , I mean come on you want to be single until your in college or you can have an awesome thing to do with your girlfriend if you know what I'm mean. If you want to be single until your in college that's a dumbest idea I ever heard, I mean you never been kissed , and maybe you are not ready for a really serious relationship like getting married. But if you are not single until your in college you can have fun with your girlfriend and hanging out with your couple friends and what if you are just the only single girl or boy from your friends. If I meet you than I will say " You are a stupidest dude I ever see " . And if you do that I think you will die alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment