The memes are posts of MemeCenter. Too look the site click here

Saturday 2 November 2013

motherfucking FEELS!!!!

*sigh* I became really sad right now because of today cartoons. You see I was watching Adventure Time and do you know the episode when Finn the human is trying to get over flame princess and go to that infinite train? You know why I got the feels? cause I went there..... and its making me having flashback you know... *sigh* 
 and then when its over I watched regular show and there's and episode at the end of season 4 where Mordecai was having a date with Margaret and at the of the date (while being shoot at) he get fucking REJECTED by her because she wanted to go to her desired college. *sigh* and before I watched that episode I watch an episode that you know the episode where Mordecai and the gang (Rigby, Margaret, Irlene you know if you didn't know) go to make out mountain/look out mountain. And Rigby makes fun of Mordecai because he's got FRIENDZONED and that space asteroid god that became the friendzoned guardian.... It feels like the show is mocking me you know, because of the friendzoned stuff and gets rejected from a girl that you like full of your heart but too scared to say it because scared to be REJECTED you know what let me put a picture down here 
 ok then lets continue now I am gonna told you one more episode of regular show that makes me want to rise up again after those episodes cause those episode makes me have the feels, the first episode of season 5 of regular show which is the one that Mordecai is in deep depression because Margaret rejected him (or left him still its pretty saddening) so there's a lot of steps for Mordecai to rise up from that depression and then step by step he rose up, BUT he became emotional again because Margaret left her sweater at Moredecai's and he said he is gonna mailed the sweater but then he drove 20 fucking hours just to deliver her sweater.... And it kind of spoke to me you know.... I mean that is just an excuse to meet her right? I think I do those stuff at the past but I forgot what i did but I remembered that I got my Ex pretty pissed..... But then seeing this episode with my perfect sense and I think I became an obsessed creep at that time because I want her with me so bad. *sigh* but then who cares right? Since the past is the past and this is the perfect picture to let go of my feels


No comments:

Post a Comment