The memes are posts of MemeCenter. Too look the site click here

Saturday 9 November 2013

STORY TIME #1

Woohooo just got back from my friend birthday celebration and I am (almost) exhausted its 0:01 here and I am blogging (hell yeah!). Well if you guessed what am I gonna blog now, I am gonna blog about what happen at my friend birthday celebration. Ok first things first the birthday boy 
look at the guy ----> (the one on the right)
we celebrate his birthday since 5 PM and ends in 8 PM well its kind of long if you ask me, and we didn't for the first hour even ordering! We just sit there talk about some non sense and wait for the others to come. And since he was the one that is paying well I kind of used this opportunity and order the most expensive meal they got (LOL). 
nah of course not I still have some self respect I only order the second most expensive food they got which is sorloin steak its somewhere near 80.000 IDR yeah there's this opportunity then why not take it right? Yeah I'm kind of a despicable dude. Anyway its not only me though that order some pretty expensive meal that time there's one friend of mind that ordered the same food same food as me (sorloin steak) and there's one more that order something that's more expensive than me and that is Tenderloin steak which is if I remembered it well its 97.000 IDR. Which I kind of tricked him by the way (yikes) well here's the story
before we all order something  in the one hour of waiting our friend me and my friends is talking about going to buy the most expensive meal they got, (its risky to talk about it in my blog... I hope he doesn't found my blog LOL) so the expensive meal they got is tenderloin steak and which I said above I still have some respect so I chose the SECOND expensive meal they got. And you know he doesn't know that I chose to order the second expensive meal the got. Well and of course this is so much fun while we celebrate our friend birthday there's cake and stuff and there's something that called the SINGLE'S TABLE.
Well almost all of our friend that come there has their girlfriend come and yet me and my friend, well we the SINGLE'S are kind of separates from the couples
 and we call it the single's table because one of my friend that brought his girlfriend tells us "you know what this line is? Its the line of the SINGLE'S" OH MY GOD it hurts my heart to the core (JK by the way) well almost by the way. Oh and I almost forgot the brand 
oh yeah bitches intagram this LOL its black coffee by the way, and the steak is beautiful but lack seasoned and the garnish is excellent and the sauce its a little bit to salty but nice overall the coffee is the one of the most thing that I liked though. Well I think thats it for today's story of my life and I am going to continue tomorrow where I am going to review Assassins Creed IV : Black Flag (yeah pirates bitch). See ya (oh and here's some more pics what happened there)





No comments:

Post a Comment